Grimsby Freemen

Latest News

04/10/2016 Mayor's Court ~ 3rd October 2016 read more »
23/09/2016 Mayor's Court ~ 23rd September 2016 read more »
23/09/2016 Annual General Meeting ~ 2016 read more »

Applying to go onto The Pastures Roll

In order to apply for Admission onto the Pastures Roll of The Enrolled Freemen it is necessary to complete and return an application form to North East Lincolnshire Council.
Assuming that the criteria is met then you, or your representative, will be required to present yourself before The Mayor at a Court held in Grimsby Town Hall where you will swear an Oath of Allegiance, Pay a Fine, and receive a Certificate of Admission.
The link below will take you to the Council website where you may download the forms from, or you can apply on line by clicking on the NELC logo;-